Wednesday 12 October 2011

FRIENDS

Friends! friends!For different people, friends mean different things.For some it is a lifetime patner,for others it is the one person who knows you inside out ,some will say it is that girl or boy who you grew up with.For me,its that person who I know counts on me so much that I would be willing to go far out of my way to sort them out. Do not get it wrong,I am not talking about money.
For me it is that person, I would make time to answer their phone call in the middle of a high profile meeting.That person I would not mind spending the whole day listening to them wine about something they do not like.That peroson who I always want to grow and develop in life,that person that I tell the truth however bad,that person who I will never think twice about taking them home,that person who i I think of and smile ,that person who I remeber to pray for every evening before I go to bed.THAT PERSON WHO MY HEART REALLY WARMS UP TOWARDS.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
- Sent by Donna Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment